jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you still in love with your spouse?

1. Julie2 profile image59
    Julie2posted 7 years ago

Are you still in love with your spouse?

2. Donna Janelle profile image74
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

Definitely! I have only been married for a year and a half (which I know isn't long) but I am still very much in love with him, and I don't believe my feelings will ever change smile

3. profile image0
    ThaddyBear Girlsposted 7 years ago

I will always love my spouse but, I'm not in love with him anymore. We are nolonger together.

4. lcg4jc profile image78
    lcg4jcposted 7 years ago

I loved him very much and was in love with him until he left last year; now I just love him with the love of the Lord.

5. Dave Ward profile image72
    Dave Wardposted 7 years ago

Ten years and more than ever. She is my closest friend, my most trusted confidante, and I have never yet felt I fully deserved her...and she feels the same toward me. We work on it, we have our disagreements and little spats... but the best time of day is laying down in bed at night holding her just before we roll over and go to sleep. We're not perfect, but we are definitely in love. smile My heart goes out to those of you who have been even better people than me who have suffered a fracture in the relationship. I claim no superiority, just graced.

6. FloBe profile image81
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

YES! He has become my best friend and my greatest encourager. I love who he is and who he is becoming. I am so thankful that I got a chance at love, even if I had to wait for it to come into my life for a long time.

7. womenintouch profile image60
    womenintouchposted 7 years ago

I am so in love with my husband. I could not imagine being married to anyone else. He makes me laugh and we have so much fun together. We have been married for one year and have never had an argument, or raised voice. We keep the conversation lines open and enjoy one another. We give each other space; and Football is not a problem ; nor is the toilet seat an issue.

When two people can agreee to disagree in love you can have nothing but love. We are from two political parties which in it self is strange conversation. I would not have it any other way We are two sick in love puppies.

8. Tom_Radford profile image60
    Tom_Radfordposted 7 years ago

I don't know what love is. I've been in love before where the world seemed like a fantasy and I couldn't think of anything but one person. It's not like that with my fiancee.. but when I think about what my life would be without her ... that's when the feeling kicks in. I think I do love her in a much more genuine way than those other relationships which were ultimately destructive ... this is more of a foundation for the rest of my life. I hope that doesn't sound too negative.

9. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i would be lieing if i said i didnt still have feelings for my ex husband but that dosent mean i want to be around him