jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will you marry a girl you love so much..who's gonna die in a year?

1. anthonyhopkin profile image59
    anthonyhopkinposted 7 years ago

Will you marry a girl you love so much..who's gonna die in a year?

2. Moxyl profile image75
    Moxylposted 7 years ago

think so, otherwise you'd regret, and perhaps there are miracles somewhere.

3. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Why do you need to ask ?

If you truly love her and she you then think about the amount of joy the pair of you can fit into a whole year.

Think not of yourself but rather think of what you can bring into this girls life, it maybe short but you can make it worthwhile and for her happy right up to the end.

Can you give anyone a greater gift than to give of yourself for their entire lifetime.

Send me a piece of Wedding cake >>>>

4. Dviews profile image61
    Dviewsposted 7 years ago

I would say yes, go for it. If you truly love her then there's no need to question smile

Your love of her express in marriage would bring the miracle of healing the heart because she is loved and maybe an overall miracle for life itself.

My quote: It is better to love and lost than never to have love at all.
    Clarification - risk is worth taking in love even if it means losing and how else would you know if you win or lose?

5. Sterling Carter profile image76
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

If you are asking that question about yourself then you do not love this girl...

If you are asking to see what people would say my answer would be yes.

We all have a limited number of days, it just happens that this scenario we know the near end date.  People marry nearly everyday.. Some have lost their spouse in a car wreck on their very wedding day.  Some lose their spouses during the honey moon. You just never know when your time is up.

Live life like you will die tomorrow and enjoy every minute of it.

For that matter I could die of a massive heart attack before I finish writing th

6. profile image49
    jreyes_009posted 7 years ago

In a heartbeat, plain and simple. It shouldn't be done because they're dying but because you love them

working