jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you thinks Girls/Guys seems to get jealous quicker ???? And why

1. Heart Felt Book profile image80
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

Do you thinks Girls/Guys seems to get jealous quicker ???? And why

When I asked the most was women
    Is it because I am a women??Cause I think guy's do
    What you think?????????

2. Stan Fletcher profile image73
    Stan Fletcherposted 7 years ago

I think guys do too.  I know I do.  Not sure why....Jealousy sucks though....

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

It is the same depending upon the person if they do not have self confident in their own self. The reason why is because of being insecure of who you are as a person and feel the need that you have to control the other person and not trusting that he/she is not going to leave you and that your relationship with each other is solid with mutual respect and trust.

4. nuclearmom profile image61
    nuclearmomposted 7 years ago

I think women because we're always on the look out for it.  We just tend to be quieter about it and hold on to it until we can use it against them.  Guys seem like they are but I think only because they react rather than think, analyze, plot like women do.  Not saying us women are evil, but we tend to think more and internalize things a lot more before we act/react.  Guys simply react.

5. profile image0
    timonwellerposted 7 years ago

I think guys do as well, however it depends on the person lol.

6. EinsFloW profile image62
    EinsFloWposted 7 years ago

In my experience, guys are far more jealous because often (sadly) they see their partner as a kind of trophy and want to have it for them alone. Also, it is far worse for a girl's reputation than a boy's if they make out with a lot of people.

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i think it depends on the pearson and the situatuion however jealousy is a waste of time and energy if you are confident in who you are there is no need to be jealous

working