Why my daugher has kept so many grudges over the yrs..If i did any thing wrong i

1. Donna_48 profile image60
    Donna_48posted 7 years ago

Why my daugher has kept so many grudges over the yrs..If i did any thing wrong i said i was sorry

sorry..she not forgving..over yr got so bad with grudges she has try numberious time get back at me..ignore my phone called..or then try get me boot off facebook by making false report to them..she has been doing over limit..i don't think she will stop grudges she has with me. i don't what to do..she won't forgive me or other people.. did her wrong..she just evil & bittness toward me,,she has other plan to mess up my life to..

2. lunaraven13 profile image57
    lunaraven13posted 7 years ago

Well, it does make a difference as to what you may have done or allowed to be done to her. Also, getting mad and telling to get over it and not hold a grudge? Not really going to work very well.

If you can seek counseling either separately or together, I strongly suggest you do so. You clearly have some very deep and serious issues that need to be worked through.

3. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Hi there,

I think it might help you to sit down and just for a little while try to see the situation entirely from your daughter's point of view. Try to think about - why she still holds a grudge? Why did she feel the need to get you off face book? Why has she ignored your phone calls? If you can see it from her side it may give you ideas about where you are going wrong in your approach to her. Obviously what you have tried so far has not worked. Also is there anyone else that could act as a bridge between you and your daughter? Someone that she likes that could mediate between you? This could be a family member, a friend even a work colleague of yours or hers.

Best of luck.