jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What if I do all these things but he still is becomming more distant.

1. profile image49
    jessica depappeposted 7 years ago

What if I do all these things but he still is becomming more distant.

We've been together for just a year, and i do everything a man would ever want.

2. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

perhaps this guy just doesn't want to be with you or maybe you are trying to hard. to say you do everything a man would ever want is impossible as different people want different things. try being more dependant and see what happens. maybe this guy wants a challenge and he finds you to be to nice and subserviant.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

He may be taking you for granted, or you could be growing apart or maybe he just can't give you the kind of love and affection that you want.

4. deeders84 profile image61
    deeders84posted 6 years ago

sorry it takes awhile for me to check my hubs.lol   but hopefully your relationship has grown in 7 months and if not hopefully your next relationship tops the old one.smile If he becomes more distant after doing all of these things then hes lame.I mean maybe the connection is gone and if that is the case why want him? Dont put the effort in if there is no one to accept,instead work on yourself.well again sorry for the delay and i hope it works out for you.

working