jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you had the opportunity, would you cheat on your long-term partner?

1. home witch profile image82
    home witchposted 7 years ago

If you had the opportunity, would you cheat on your long-term partner?

If so, why, and if not, why not?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4240154_f260.jpg

2. SIJO1 profile image72
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

whats the point in cheating on your partner. If your happy with your partner it shoudnt cross your mind If you are not happy then you should leave and start a fresh with someone new.

3. faria_lupin profile image71
    faria_lupinposted 7 years ago

yes if you had the opportunity,you should cheat on your long-term partner but if your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you otherwise no because if you do that then God will punish you as well as you cant look at yourself in the mirror it'wil break you from inside if you are true person otherwise no i think.....from my experinced if he/she cheats on you then the relation-ship will die or end....and once you commite you should work on it

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

It isn't about opportunity, it is about what is right and what is wrong.  It would be wrong to betray him as he trusts me and believes in me. If I want to stray, the right thing to do would be to leave the relationship.

5. Fraser Nuttall profile image57
    Fraser Nuttallposted 7 years ago

No. The thought of cheating is one that I find repulsive to the point of sickening. If you have even an ounce of respect for your partner you would end the relationship before persuing other prospects.

6. micahjoy profile image58
    micahjoyposted 7 years ago

completely agree with the others here. if you would cheat on your partner, then you shouldn't be with them.

working