jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you had a chance to cheat on your partner, would you?

1. Cutters profile image61
    Cuttersposted 6 years ago

If you had a chance to cheat on your partner, would you?

2. makusr profile image61
    makusrposted 6 years ago

If you call him or her your partner then where does the question of cheating arise.

3. Allen Williams profile image84
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

No I would not and I had several chances where I could have.  I really have no reason to cheat.  I have the best woman already but if I really wanted to have another woman and I told my wife, she would tell me to go have a good time.  I don't need to cheat to get something that can't compare with what I already have anyway.

4. pb3131 profile image69
    pb3131posted 6 years ago

Personally, no. If I make a commitment to monogamay I keep it. One good reason not to make that commitment  ;-)
    This is a great question though. Statistics show that a majority of men and women will have extramarital affairs. I don't know if most would admit it...

5. neeleshkulkarni profile image41
    neeleshkulkarniposted 6 years ago

i for one have at times been tempted but some invisible force has at the last moment dragged me back so i guess my answer will be a strong NO.

6. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

No! Weighing the adverse consequences is enough to say no. Moreover, i ve high moral standards and wouldn't condescend so low to drink of such betrayal. More so, i resent cheaters with utter hatred and i value faithfulness, fidelity and trust since these are the core essentials for a lasting relationship. Peace to you

7. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I have chances to do so all the time, and I absolutely would never take any of them. I made a choice of commitment to my husband, and I will stick to that no matter the circumstances. He knows this about me, and so can trust me enough to be openly communicative within a relationship, and can share a lot more of himself because he doesn't have the fear that I will betray him.

8. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

No. Though I would be tempted to have sex with Brad Pitt (my dream male), I would not have any physical relations with anyone without my partner's ok.

9. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

Sure, The worst my partner would do is bark at her, or maybe bite her ankle.

10. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Cheating on your partner is more or less saying alot about you than your partner (issues).  If you feel the need it's best you have an open relationship with someone that will do the same (removes the need to cheat or creep) or take the space needed to "be yourself" by yourself!  Oh yeah NO I wouldn't cheat on "my Partner, I'm an aquarian.  lol whatever that means

11. JessShow profile image59
    JessShowposted 6 years ago

Everybody has a chance to cheat on there partner unless they never leave there couch 24/7. People are faced with opportunities everyday, but not every opportunity is a good/right choice. Cheating doesn't fall into the category of a good decision because if you ever have those thoughts then you shouldn't be with your partner to begin with. Obviously you're looking for more than what's offered and if you can't settle for what is offered by your partner then you are better off separate..

working