jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can a man truly love more than one woman with their heart and mind? Is their on

1. MisterCullen profile image71
    MisterCullenposted 7 years ago

Can a man truly love more than one woman with their heart and mind?  Is their only one soul mate?

2. yomi idua profile image62
    yomi iduaposted 7 years ago

mistercullen,i personally don't bliv one can truly love more than one woman...u'd have to really search your heart to know which one it is that you love...it's kinda complicated though.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

No.

4. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

Yes it is possible!
    If God can love more than one woman, then it is possible.
    Then why would the author love stop you.
    Love is always inclusive. A mother can love many children

Society has always tired to define what love should be.
    Society is not an authority of Love. True love is blind to the norms society.

5. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Yes and no:
    He would love one with his heart.
    And the other with his mind.
    Instinct tells me that we do have one 'true' soulmate, however as beings we [can and do] fall in love many times.. and each time 'feels' like a soulmate relationship.. but is it..?

6. MrsNouman profile image56
    MrsNoumanposted 7 years ago

Yes I believe you can but then again I am muslim and in Islam a man can have upto 4 wives.  This is my reasoning for saying yes.

7. ThatFatGuy profile image81
    ThatFatGuyposted 7 years ago

Yea, I mean we all love many people. Think of how many people you love: mom, dad, brothers, sister, aunts, and uncles...ect. Now considering you can love different individuals at the same time, think about all the people you've dated and loved, but never ended up marrying or staying together. Do you think you could of loved them all at the same time? If so then it's very possible for a man or woman to be in love with several people. As far as a single soul mate, I think there is that special someone out there that you can really relate to you on a whole different level. Is there only one of them? No, think about the "soul mate" you're with now. Did you have to leave the city to find him/her? If no then do you think you could had found someone else had you been living in a different city,state,country? So to answer you questions: 1) Yes 2)No

8. meantforsea profile image61
    meantforseaposted 7 years ago

No, but they can lust after a plethora of women and mistaken it for love.

working