jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What kind of men/women are you attracted to?

1. yenajeon profile image79
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

What kind of men/women are you attracted to?

What is you "type"? Everyone says they don't have one but... c'mon, there has to be something! My type: tall and dark.

2. John B Badd profile image59
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

I like beautiful women.  Hair color does not matter but unnatural colors like green, blue and orange are hot.  I like longer hair; few women can pull of short hair and look good in my opinion. 
    I like smart women who have some degree of confidence.  I like attitude but not the better than everyone else kind.  I value respectful and honest over kindness and loyalty.  She has to keep it real.
    She has to be a freak in bed, and possibly the living room, dining room and elevator also.   
    If you take the above and add in a love for fantasy/sci-fi and MMORPG's you would have my ideal woman who I am sure does not exist. wink

3. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

It depends on the nature of the person, , taste of the person and the enviornment in which the person lives. The impact of the enviornment and the surroundings directly affects the thought process of a human being..

4. Mike's Corner profile image82
    Mike's Cornerposted 7 years ago

I'm attracted to women with style . . . in the way that they carry themselves, communicate and interact . . . women who may not be the center of attention in the room, but who are always the center of light in the room.

5. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

it seems like the most respondents of this question were men big_smile
    I'd like to set a type like that of my Dad, he should be smart, responsible, God-fearing and calm person.. . A person who can make and stand for his decisions and know what is right from not

6. MurciélagoHeart profile image67
    MurciélagoHeartposted 7 years ago

A person with humility, someone who exercises regularly, eats a balanced diet, and has a sense of humor.

Closed to reply

working