jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Can you remember your very first date and was it a success or disaster?

1. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Can you remember your very first date and was it a success or disaster?

2. arthurchappell profile image39
    arthurchappellposted 7 years ago

certainly a disaster as most of my dates proved to be - going with the first one where the lady actually turned up as she recruited me into a cult with her seductive deceptive charms - eventually escaped after 4 and a half years - wish she hadn't turned up that night

3. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

yep, it was a total disaster, wish i hadn't gone on a date that day. Too many mistakes, saying and doing the wrong things and being all clumsy. smh, lol big_smile

4. Edlira profile image68
    Edliraposted 7 years ago

I doubt anyone can forget the first date! I remember mine very well, and I can tell you, it was a successful disaster..lol.

5. Karonher profile image76
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

I felt the first one ever went ok. We stayed out for hours laughed all night,and then I never saw him again.

6. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 7 years ago

I had my very fist real date when I was 11. I was already friends with the girl that lived across the street. (Dawn) And, I asked her if she would like to go to the local Carnival with me, and she said yes. I really liked her, and we ended up having a really good time, we even held hands a lot, and grabbed a kiss on the Ferris wheel, and, I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, and she said yes! So it was a really great date. We actually stuck together for a long time, but, she moved, and I never saw her again.

I didn't go on too many dates after that. It's just that a lot of the stuff I did with various people weren't really dates, it was kind of stuff that just happened. But, high school wasn't that great for me, and since I found that I liked boys, going on a date with someone just didn't seem to matter. We just did stuff.

I don't think I have ever had a textbook date in years.

7. Rusty C. Adore profile image97
    Rusty C. Adoreposted 7 years ago

Disaster. He forgot his wallet and said we should "sneak in" to the theater. I said no and offered to pay for the tickets. He told me to buy mine and said he would go get his out of his car (he had remembered he left it in there) I was skeptical but paid for mine and went in to sit down. Then he came in later. Then the usher came up to us and told us that we had to leave. I explained that I purchased my ticket and showed him the stub. Then I ended up having to pay for his ticket anyway. Total disaster!

8. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

First date, neighbor asked me to go to the Beatles Concert at Dodger Stadium.  I was thrilled because I had a crush on him anyway.  Found out from the other couple with us on the way to Dodger Stadium that he only asked me because his girlfriend couldn't go and he already had the tickets.  I suppose his mother, a friend of my mother's, suggested he ask me.

The concert was good, the date awkward and uncomfortable.  Would not want to relive it--ever!  LOL

9. webguyonline profile image56
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

my first date was a disaster, lolz. my first date was when I'm 15 years old and ask one of my girl friends for a date. imagine, eating on a restaurant and found out that my I left my money, to cut the story short, my date paid the bills and she'd never go out to date the other day.

working