jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have hidden secrets or desires or love someone that you have met on the i

1. rexy profile image70
    rexyposted 7 years ago

Do you have hidden secrets or desires
    or love someone that you have met on the internet?...How...

far did that love get you?... how well do you know that person?...and do you go wild with your
    imagination with regards to your sexual fantasies when you talk to your lover man/woman?..... lastly...is it wrong to meet or come to know someone like this?

2. THE DIVINE YOU. profile image60
    THE DIVINE YOU.posted 7 years ago

This happens due to the adventurous natue of the human spirit.
    If properly co-ordinated it can be a fine, but discreet psychological release. No telling the uncountable ways great relationships can start off.

3. bturn12 profile image57
    bturn12posted 7 years ago

Me and his love went to far we almost met each other. I knew the guy better than his family. I really do have a wild imagination when I have sexual fantasies with him. My friends think its wrong. But I really dont think it is because your choice to date that person.

4. tysanders profile image61
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

Yes. I met my current beau on the internet and even though he was into me much more than I was into him, over time I began to see him for who he is as a person. We are moving in together next week and setting a date to get married. :-)

5. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I fall in love very easily, but I also fall out of love as easily. lol  Maybe it is not really love, but just attraction but emotional nevertheless.  I love smart people, funny people, great writers who are not really pros but write wonderful stuff.. I fall in love with them.  I don't have sexual fantasies.. I just have this feeling of affection and find them attractive.  do I make sense?  maybe I'm just weird.. yeah that must be it.

6. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

yea at first fall head over heels then after while he started acting like total douche bag, then i give up on online dating and meeting people.

7. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Somehow, for me, if someone's on the Internet, that pretty much rules out the possibility that I'd ever want to meet them in person.  (I don't mean, for example, meeting other members of a writing site in a group setting.  I mean non-group settings, particularly if someone's thinking in terms of a romance.)

I can't imagine fantasizing about anyone online.  Maybe I hang out on the wrong sites, right?   LOL    In all seriousness, I just don't think I'd ever feel like I could trust someone from the Internet more than that group-setting type of thing I mentioned.

As it is, I think of how many times most of us have been fooled on the Internet, and most of those times it doesn't matter much; and isn't something we take very seriously.    To me, letting things get personal would just magnify the kind of deceit that goes on on a less serious level online.

BUT...   to each his own.

8. arteazabache profile image59
    arteazabacheposted 7 years ago

I have this love that started not long time ago. It´s a secret I can´t tell any one because he is meant for someone else. We met through FB, playing the same game. We connected imidiately. It has gone as far as It can be... farest I ever expected. Some people you just see an know that you don´t need to ask much because you can see through them. That is the way this is between us. I go wild with and without imagination. Let´s say that we found no borders, no frontiers, no limits for our love. I have no idea is this is wrong in other people´s eyes. I do know that this was not planed, was not looked-for, we just met and the magic started with us even notice it at first. As days went by, we kept finding more to talk, spent more time together, quality time... And quoting one of my favorite singers If this is wrong, them wrong is right....

working