jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Waiting to have sex until after marriage, do you think this still happens?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

Waiting to have sex until after marriage,
    do you think this still happens?

what happen to waiting after you marry to have a baby.. what happen to our morals

2. Angel709 profile image60
    Angel709posted 7 years ago

Yes sex after marriage still happens. And I've heard more people saying they have begun abstinence...til marriage and they seem sincere in their intentions. 

I think society has maxed out on being carefree and how far we can go, and now we've come full circle and are getting back to values and morals, many for individual and various reasons. Of course this is NOT everyone. Morals are individually defined nowadays and so the decision to "be free" or otherwise, will come through education or/and inward convictions.

There are several Christian and non-religious groups that are promoting abstinence before marriage that can be joined via website.

3. kimfaner profile image57
    kimfanerposted 7 years ago

it does. especially here in the Philippines. i don't know, but there's something inside me that screams "That is a stupid idea!"

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

Yes i think it still does.  I believe that should be the best approach it would prevent so many problems from happening in society.
    Some example is teenage pregnancies, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Hypothetical question: Should you ever enter into the commitment of buying a car without test driving it first?

6. maverickserp profile image56
    maverickserpposted 7 years ago

That depends, even on conservative countries it's rarely happening.

If both agrees, then it can happen.

7. Kofantom profile image80
    Kofantomposted 7 years ago

Can you tell me one good reason to actually wait ? and no , "youll go to hell" isn't a good one..

8. MarcellusShale profile image58
    MarcellusShaleposted 7 years ago

I hope not. Id hate to marry a girl and take her home and find a penis. In all seriousness though, people get married to quick as it is. Having to wait to get married to have sex just makes people get married even faster.

9. johnnymission profile image57
    johnnymissionposted 7 years ago

Yes, I am sure that someone, somewhere still practices this. I've always been curious as to what the divorce rate is among these couples. 'Cause if you don't match each other in the sack, you're in for real trouble.
    And maybe try to have sex just for the sake of having sex. Why procreate? Really. God wants us to. And for His sake, stop tying morality with sex. The two, like a pit bull rescue next to a day care center, are an accident waiting to happen.

10. DanuckInUSA profile image61
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

Absolutely. It just depends on the circles you run in. All of my guy friends waited.