How do you feel about the person, that break up your marriage...or relationship?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

How do you feel about the person, that break up your marriage...or relationship?

It been over 7 years in the running and I still feel pissed off by the situation about
    how my marriage ended, because of this home wrecker..

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

7 years is a long time to be pissed off.
    If my wife ran off with another man whether I knew him or not I think I would be less upset with him than with her.
    After all she was the one who exchanged vows with me.

Having said that I'd rather not be with someone who did not want to be with me. A marriage only works/lasts when both people want the same thing.

Ultimately we are all looking for someone who loves and appreciates us. Life is too short to be looking back on yesterday let alone 7 years. Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you. There is someone for everyone. It's time to move on. Best of luck!

3. Cracknutcase profile image80
    Cracknutcaseposted 7 years ago

That would depend on his reasons to end what we had and walk away.. Unless I know what went wrong I wouldn't be able to judge him. Though I'm sure everyone feels sad n bad abt a break up. Maybe its something thats both the parties fault and so y blame one for it?
    Its bin a long time since I was ditched by my first and only boyfriend and I still haven't been able to get over it. Not that I hate him or I'm angry abt the way things turned out but bcuz I don't know Why he did what he did.. When you've an unsettled matter, its about to make you feel strong emotions like hatred, anger, resentment, pain, sadness and finally it makes you feel worthless and lonely..
    Getting the answers for the questions that are in your mind seems like a proper way to let go of it.. Then accepting the truth and moving on is what you must do. 7 years is a long time, my Friend!
    I wish You all the luck..