jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What attract you to the member of the oppsite sex

1. xxscord profile image59
    xxscordposted 7 years ago

What attract you to the member of the oppsite sex

2. abradford55 profile image60
    abradford55posted 7 years ago

It really depends on who the person  is.

3. sergs_pogi profile image59
    sergs_pogiposted 7 years ago

MIne is eyes and smile. I always dream of having someone whose eyes give light and hope to my slowly dying spirit. I also love to see sweet and honest smiles. Hope I can find one in the future.

4. dianne143 profile image40
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

Its the attitude that attracts me most.

5. lawrencebeach2010 profile image60
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

Physically? Hmm I like tall guys, nice happy eyes, and good hygiene ( clean teeth and nails) ~Sarah

6. fallenpixie09 profile image59
    fallenpixie09posted 7 years ago

His scent, eyes, smile, and personality. Once I am around him enough the way he feels about and treats his family is probably the biggest thing.

7. AngusNz profile image59
    AngusNzposted 7 years ago

Any answer to this question whatever that answer may be is a lie.There is no right or wrong way to be attracted to a member of the opposite sex, and one day you will be more attracted by one thing the next another, with one person one thing will attract you the next another. You can only be attracted by personality if you know them and everybody is attracted by first impression depending on how that person carries themselves at that time. We all biologically look for the sexual signals in the opposite sex, that is why humans survived.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'm into eyes, butts, legs, smiles; and brains. . . . .in no particular order.

9. mr13g09 profile image56
    mr13g09posted 7 years ago

Well for me it would have to be character amongst anything else. I also think that characteristic beauty is something which I would go for. 

Much love

10. JohnBarret profile image62
    JohnBarretposted 7 years ago

first things first
    mine is eyes.
    The first thing I notice is eyes.

11. jafinn86 profile image59
    jafinn86posted 7 years ago

Eyes, smiles, scents, hygiene, personality, and all that are important of course.  But, what gets me are big "man" hands, height, and scruff  wink

12. kellynebs profile image58
    kellynebsposted 7 years ago

I love the attitude, the way he speak and write to me...
    ehem

working