jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

after my boyfriend leaving me a week ago and having no contact with me he has ag

1. jenni4768 profile image51
    jenni4768posted 7 years ago

after my boyfriend leaving me a week ago and having no contact with me he has agreed to meet with me

i told him i have unanswered questions on the break up, what is a good way to approch this, i want him to come back and give it another shot but i dont want to scare him off, like i said before his reason for leaving was that he cant be comsumed with me because he has a lot going on. this, after a year of being together and getting along great

2. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

That's a very tough question, and one that I feel would require more background information before coming to a logical conclusion.
    Although - speaking from a male's perspective, I've never left anyone that I didn't intend to stay separated from. And I've never been so busy in my life that I couldn't make room for someone I cared about. My only advice to you is not to come off as needy. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

3. ThunderKeys profile image66
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

I've created a brief hub to convey the full body of my answer....

4. profile image0
    GermanDelightposted 7 years ago

I think it's great you joined the hub pages. It's good to get some distraction and support.that is exactly what you need.

Sometimes breakups turn into a stronger bond, when reuniting, but in general it's not the case .Your Ex sound like he has commitment issues.
    You are a beautiful smart woman with a lot to offer for the right man. I'd say move on !

5. Nicole1963 profile image60
    Nicole1963posted 7 years ago

I do not believe your ex has commitment issues and I often wonder why so many people immediately go to that diagnosis simply because he is a man. Your ex was quite plan with his reasoning as he told you that he did not have the time to dedicate to a relationship with you. This could truly be the exact reason if he is involved in starting a new career or business that monopolizes his time. However, if the relationship was important enough to him he would find a way to make some time. Thus unfortunately it seems as if the relationship is much more important to you than it is to him. I would suggest you move on as the chances that attempting to hold on to this relationship may simply prolong and drag out the pain of your break up.

6. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

I agree to your bf, sometime people has priorities in their life that they can only be done it alone with their self. They need space so that  have time to their self to unwind to think to be alone.

But on the other side you want him back. Just talk to him that you wanna give it a shot for second time around and what ever happens to your talk then I wish you good luck. God bless you.

working