jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever attracted to more than one person at a time?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Have you ever attracted to more than one person at a time?

were you confused whom to choose or which is your love actually? If then were you guilty about it/felt bad?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4608267_f260.jpg

2. Inspired to write profile image77
    Inspired to writeposted 7 years ago

It's only human nature to be attracted to many others. Even when you are in a relationship.

It is YOU who has to decide what YOU are looking for as you begin a relationship with another. If you want to be loyal to only one person you have to be prepared to make sacrifices.

If your intentions of a relationship is not serious with another, then you are just testing the waters, but under no circumstances is it very nice to mess with another's emotions.

3. justanotherteen profile image60
    justanotherteenposted 7 years ago

I think you can be attracted to various people at a time but attraction isnt necessarily the same as being in love or fancying someone. I have found that I can be attracted to numerous amounts of people but when I have a crush on someone, it's only them that I want.

4. dianne143 profile image37
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

Yes that is normal all the people do feel like that. I got an experienced where I have to choose among the 5 person. It was confusing what I did I asked God for the guidance and sign who is really for me. It did worked and God answered my prayers.

working