well i really like this guy ive been talking to and im just really confused abou

1. profile image47
    jasmine82posted 7 years ago

well i really like this guy ive been talking to and im just really confused about the...

relationship we have because we arent boyfriend and girfriend but he tells me that he wants me and we have been intimate already

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Maybe you're just in a 'dating' phase, but the only way you'll find out how interested in you he is, is by asking him about how he sees your relationship.  Unless you've just started dating, usually a guy who's really into you - who wants to be your boyfriend will not leave you feeling 'really confused'. Open the line of communication with him.

3. hannahxdee profile image80
    hannahxdeeposted 7 years ago

What is he like? Does he treat you well and spend quality time with you, or do you find it hard to get him to hang out with you often? Does he seem shady at all or blow you off? If it's the first situation, he may be as unsure of things as you are. Ask him how he views your relationship and where he sees things going. If you just started talking, make it seem casual and non-pressuring. If it is the second situation, I would advise you to be weary of him. If all he wants is the hook-up without actual commitment, and you want to be in a relationship, think long and hard about whether or not this guy is right for you. Ask him what he wants to do, and if those things don't meet up with what you want or don't seem to be happening in the future..move on, girl. There are plenty of fish in the sea, so don't waste all your time on one when there may be someone better around the corner. Hope I helped, and if you need any more advice let me know!

working