jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best time to get married?

1. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

What is the best time to get married?

2. yazoogal43 profile image36
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

anytime if you are in love and want to share a life , by the way getting msrried on valentines day may seem oh- so- romantic but it is no more special than any other day and the divorce rate is just as high so don't be fool by romantic notions

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Do you mean date, time of year or time in the relationship.  I would say it is time to marry when you simply cannot be without the person you love.  When it is physically painful to be apart, you know you have to share your lives.

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

Soon as you are ready and have the financial means to support yourself and your wife. otherwise forget it...marriage is expensive..BUT it is the best thing you can do.  The whole process of getting married and having a family is a life changing experience - saying that it also has it's ups and downs so be ready to accept them as a leaning opportunity.

5. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I think fall is a great time to get married because it is not too hot.

6. bukas4rea profile image60
    bukas4reaposted 7 years ago

The best to me is at the age of 20 years because at that very age the body react to somethings that he/she needs urgently at that time so that he/she will not end up believing in having sex with the so called girl friend or boy friend all because he/she want to satisfy that needs at that time.

7. DaveysRecipeRead profile image62
    DaveysRecipeReadposted 7 years ago

When you're absolutely sure you won't regret it! (Just kidding).

8. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

If you're a woman, when you're in love works.

If you're a man, forget it unless you have over a minimum of one hundred grand in a savings account.

working