jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you know that you are in love?

1. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

How do you know that you are in love?

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

If all day long everyday all you can think of are things you could do to bring a smile to the person you are with then it's a pretty safe bet you are in love.

3. chloe's hub profile image56
    chloe's hubposted 7 years ago

Generally, you think and want to see them all the time. You want to do a bunch of disgustingly lovey-dovey things, like cuddling, holding hands, etc. You just want them -- not only sexually, but emotionally, mentally.

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

When you care more about the other person's feelings for a moment

5. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 7 years ago

I know , when I can't stop thinking about the person. When all I want to do is make her happy. When I spend time thinking about what we can do and where we can go together.

6. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Oh you will know.. being in love is a most wonderful feeling in the world, maybe in the universe and beyond... and being loved in return is priceless.  It's euphoric!  Remember when you had your puppy love?  It's something like that.. only this time, it's for real.

7. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

You just can't understand anything ie:  feelings, behavior, new attitude....but nevertheless you keep moving in that direction even though it's not making sense lol  I guess it feels so good!  and who doesn't want to feel good?  Hell GReAT!!!!!!!

working