jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What does it mean to be in love?

1. capncrunch profile image77
    capncrunchposted 7 years ago

What does it mean to be in love?

2. HattieMattieMae profile image59
    HattieMattieMaeposted 7 years ago

hmm...always up in the air, having a passionate heart, never letting that eternal flame die out for someone!

3. profile image0
    CheetahsLadyposted 7 years ago

I think that it differs from person to person.  Love is a feeling and I honestly think that everyone has a different interpretation of everything.  For an example, I personally think that if you think about a person all day long and cant get them off your brain, that is infatuation... not love.  I'm sure some people would beg to differ though smile

4. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

How do  you seen it? you never been in love?

To be in love with someone is the reason for your existence.

5. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

An impossible question to answer ..Love means different things to different people,some find it easy to show love ,some feel it but cant show it..One thing for sure when it comes along  you  will know it....and beleive me its a wonderful feeling like no other feeling possible !!!

6. Dracula's Wolfy profile image59
    Dracula's Wolfyposted 7 years ago

Love is..

A very complex emotion and everyone feel's it differently. I personally believe that if you can determine what love is and what it means to be in love.. it's not love. Love should be one of those things that is indescribable.. and boy is it just.

7. mkvealsh profile image61
    mkvealshposted 7 years ago

To "be in love" is a misnomer, in my opinion.  When you make that choice to love someone, you are committing yourself to care for that person.  It has nothing to do with how you feel or how he or she makes you feel.  True love is an action, not a feeling.  If you love someone, you will be true to the end, no matter what.  Even when he or she betrays you, because love is unconditional and demands nothing in return.

working