jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are people you're interested in not interested and people who are interested

1. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 7 years ago

Why are people you're interested in not interested and people who are interested in you, you're not?

2. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

Bad timing for the both of you. You might actually become interested later. Who knows?

3. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Some people enjoy pursuing what they cannot have.  It is fine to be attracted to someone who does not reciprocate, but it is best to leave it at that.  If the person has been upfront about not wanting to start a relationship with you, then it is time to move on.  The same can happen with people you might think are interested and you just want to be friends with, but they are not feeling the vibe.  Be true to yourself, read what you enjoy, participate in hobbies, and eventually you will meet friends, and maybe a life partner who shares your interests.  The mistake many people make is putting way too much emphasis on dating and marriage.  With all the talk I heard from strangers uttering the world divorce on their cell phones, I have to say wanting to date and get married is not always the best use of your time.  Actually, I think it is better to take a walk in nature and enjoy the trees.  Spending time in solitude can be beneficial.

4. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 7 years ago

I believe, that you just have to stay 'true' to yourself and follow you path eventually you find the right people, your soul mates who follow the same path but maybe in some distance in front of you or some distance behind...

You meet many people you nothing in common with but still you met someone on your path and it is another experience in your life, you can learn from.

You meet many, many people, who make you feel upset, unhappy or try to put you down, most of the time it is not about you but about them.
    You can not change 'the way people think about you, respond to you or behave towards you...but how you react, behave or respond to them is all in you power'.
    You can not change people, but do not let them to change 'you'.

Just do not bend your path, the right people will cross it eventually:)

working