jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was your best first date?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

What was your best first date?

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

That's a hard one. But my best friend day was probably when my ex took me to a theater that was closed, and we played cards on the stage and said entire monologues that we remembered off the top of our heads so overly dramatic that we ended up laughing so hard we couldn't breathe. Then ate sandwiches we brought and drank a 2-liter of Pepsi together. It was really fun until the janitor chased us out.

3. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

Me and my now fiance's first date was my favorite date of all time. I have been wanting to go on a date with him for years, and finally my time came. He picked me up after school one day and we went to his house. He actually "watched" the History channel, and talked for hours. I just looked at him as he talked and he dimples under his eyes when he smiled and knew I was going to marry him. After he talked he drove me home we had our first kiss.

4. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

With my current girlfriend in a square called Plaza Valentine, here in Vitoria, Brazil. Everything was perfect, the sea, night, stars and climate ...

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

August, 1970.  This guy I was introduced to in the bank where I worked called and wanted to take me out but had no money.  So we went for ride.  I never had so much fun talking and laughing--it was great.

I married him 4 months later--still married today--still makes me laugh!