jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is it morally better for a man to cheat on a woman.....what ever your answer....

1. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

Is it morally better for a man to cheat on a woman.....what ever your answer....please state why

2. mommyneal6 profile image76
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

It is never morally better in any way for either gender to cheat. The reason is easy, if you are going to cheat regardless of gender what are you doing in a relationship in the first place?

3. SubRon7 profile image61
    SubRon7posted 6 years ago

Do you mean better for a man to cheat on a woman, then for a woman to cheat on a man? Anyway, cheating is a sad thing, and both sexes do it, for whatever reason. And, yes, mental cheating is "worse" than physical cheating, because the cheater can cheat right in front of his/her significant other, and then say "I didn't do anything!" Right....

4. whispers of faith profile image60
    whispers of faithposted 6 years ago

though me like to believe that it is ok for men to cheat and not ok for women to it is not morally better for a man to cheat. that is ridiculous. years ago men were allowed to have more than one wife but thats not the case for this generation one man one woman. thats how it should be. either way who ever cheats the other person is going to get hurt. so you can answer your own question. if someone is going to end up hurt its not morally correct.

5. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

of course not. cheating is cheating, no matter what gender.

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

is this what you have done and you're looking for an excuse or a way out.  Everyone knows it is not morally right for any sex to cheat on the one they are professing to love!  What are you trying to accomplish by asking this question?

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

your kidding right? how can cheating and morals be in the same sentence as a good or ok thing?

8. zob2zob profile image58
    zob2zobposted 6 years ago

It is probably more convienent to believe so, as in my experience (of being cheated upon) the cheater believes that sorry is going to solve and mend all, but its easy for them, they knew the whole score, & that is what is forgotten, & anyone who has been cheated on will tell you, its the pain, of not just being cheated on, its your whold world as you knew it has just been ripped from your heart and your brain, & the cheater is whittering on, about how meaningless the cheating was how it will never happen again, & the animal instinct in you just wants to kill, hurt, question, lick wounds, feel whole again, trust, find a common ground, balance the world again, to turn back time,
    Morally noone should ever cheat.
    Open relationship is the only way you are going to ever get close to being morally close, and even then questionable. however at least everyone knew what they were getting into

9. stclairjack profile image81
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

is it moraly better for a woman to molest a young boy than for a man to molest a young girl?,.... i mean realy,... the question makes about as much sense as this one,... thats like trying to convince me there is a humane form of rape.