jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does a person of 60 have the same level of romantic feelings as a person of 16 t

1. mdlawyer profile image37
    mdlawyerposted 7 years ago

Does a person of 60 have the same level of romantic feelings as a person of 16 to the beloved?

2. gregas profile image81
    gregasposted 7 years ago

I'll be 64 next month, in May, and I feel I am as, if not more, romantic than I was at 16.

3. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

I guess as long as you have breath, and alive the feeling remains the same, and at  60, you have become so experience on the love thing, you might be thinking of  teaching a class or two on.. love, romance, and how to be a enchantress.. now on the other hand 16 you do not know  nothing about feelings... it a puppy love...
    love your question......i hope my anwer help......

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

at 16 you have hormones running wild but romance isn't part of it. older folks have experiences and knowledge that make romance as much a part of a relationship as anything else. with age i think romance blossoms.

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 7 years ago

I believe that we become more cautious with the age, from our life long experience we know that romantic feelings are precious to our lives and make us more alive, we tend to be more grateful for them and also for those whose flame was burning just for a split of a second....I believe that romantic feelings reach higher level with age...

working