jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you think that after you have fallen out of love that it's possible to fall b

1. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

Do you think that after you have fallen out of love that it's possible to fall back into love?

2. scoop profile image85
    scoopposted 6 years ago

Of course its possible. Believe it or not but some people get married two times before they finally settle down with somebody they really love. It may take some time to find love again but it is not impossible :-)

3. DonDWest profile image64
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

A lot of people don't realize how good they have it until it's gone. . .

4. Coach Julie profile image58
    Coach Julieposted 6 years ago

The question is, is it love?  Or is it infatuation?  Or is it loneliness?  Actually that's several questions. It's possible to love someone, leave them and reconsider your earlier decision.  I would caution you to be extremely careful and analyze your reasons for having broken up in the past and wanting to get back together now.  Has this person changed so much or have you changed?  What happened to cause you to fall out of love?  If you get back together, what will be different?  If you can answer these questions satisfactorily and you and the other person are on the same page, I wish you all the love in the world.  Just be aware of your motivations.

5. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

I think any thing is possible..............................

6. stricktlydating profile image78
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Yes.  Falling in love involves feelings and feelings can change.

7. shanaya profile image79
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

People who haven't experienced it won't believe it's possible, but it really is!
    It's a rare occurrance for people to fall in love again..Infact one of my friend was gone through the same situation and she got her love again..smile

8. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Of course! Life...It goes on...and love will come again.

9. jacobsterling profile image54
    jacobsterlingposted 6 years ago

of course we can fall back into love! its about how you can move on to the past where you fall out of love and stepping on a new life..well, i know its easy to say this things... but time can heal you...just find your new happiness... i'm sure love will find you again,...

10. Chasing Riley profile image79
    Chasing Rileyposted 6 years ago

I would think yes. To have fallen in love in the first place means that something special was there. A lot of people fall out of love due to circumstances and the circumstances can change.

working