jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is your spouse/partner your ideal mate?

1. seriousnuts profile image70
    seriousnutsposted 6 years ago

Is your spouse/partner your ideal mate?

Is he/she the person you've ever dreamed of?

2. downpourofwords profile image41
    downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago

Yes I totally agree. I have got one of the loveliest wives in this world.

3. Thesource profile image81
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

My expectation was high, yet my wife exceeded my wildest expectation many times over. We have been close for more than 20 years now

Long before I met her I once considered becoming a Catholic monk. I thank God for changing my mind.  She was God-sent.

4. sholland10 profile image92
    sholland10posted 6 years ago

I have a great husband.  I think what makes us a good couple is that we are so different from one another.  We have great discussions. smile  My short story is loosely based off our relationship.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It is fate that brought 2 persons together as partner. When people are married, it is a bond made by heaven and I do believe we are perfect match. We share some similar interests and find ourselves doing things together. There is so much fun in life spending time together.

6. Astra Nomik profile image41
    Astra Nomikposted 6 years ago

In short, yes. And though not the person I dreamed of, that person felt so familiar to me, as though I had always known her. People can be attracted to each other and grow so close..

7. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

Certainly yes, in all things she is because of the chemistry blend.

8. phiphi profile image58
    phiphiposted 6 years ago

Yeah my partner is my ideal one which i want all of that qualities he have.

9. your cybersister profile image60
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

My husband is my ideal mate - I feel that he was actually made just for me.  I didn't have an ideal dream man (although I have always been a sucker for brown puppy dog eyes which he has), but once I got to know my husband well I knew he was exactly what I wanted and needed.  We complement each other very well.