jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which love would you choose?

1. jacobsterling profile image53
    jacobsterlingposted 6 years ago

Which love would you choose?

If you're currently in a relationship then suddenly someone came to and you fell inlove with that someone, will you choose to stay in your current relationship or you'll choose that new person? and why?

simple question but really hard in reality..

2. kafsoa profile image72
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

It's not very hard. If you're in a relationship and someone could catch your heart and you found your self in love with him/her, that means the relationship is just a relationship and not real love. The one that you really love shields your heart and no body can reach it:)

3. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 6 years ago

Forget about your current relationship and go behind the new found love. And wait. Who knows? You may come across yet another person on whom you can madly fall in love.......

4. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

First, it’s important to identify if it real love or your brains playing tricks on you. Because it’s human nature to have desires, crushes and even fall in love with other people during the time of being in a serious relationship.

At times people in serious relationships will leave their current partner for something that they deemed as love, and eventually find it was the worst mistake of their lives, thus ruining years of a happy marriage, family life, stability etc for the thrill of love and excitement. They may come back begging for years by trying to get back with the person they took for granted. So this is a fine line, and unless I know 100% that the person I’m with is wrong for me and I’m not in love with them, I would think twice before leaving.

5. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image59
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 6 years ago

stay with the current relationship, I believe that the new relationship is a new ground that adds excitement or reminds you of what the current partner lacks...but no relationship is perfect its how you deal with it and make it work

6. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

That makes no sense. From your question, I don't think you know what true love is. It is not a simple question. Any question about love is not simple.
    If you really love someone, you will know what to do.

7. Toby Simon profile image37
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

in my case i would that new person that came in my life..if your heart thinks that you'll be happy with that new person then why not follow your heart? its better to regret doing something than regret doing nothing! who knows that person  would lead you to a successful love life smile