Can you take TIME,to make TIME,to spend QUALITY TIME with the one you love?

1. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Can you take TIME,to make TIME,to spend QUALITY TIME with the one you love?

Do you and your mate take time out from the hussel-and-bussel of everyday life to spend QUALITY TIME together?
    A TIME OF REFRESHING SHOULD BE INSERTED IN A RELATIONSHIP for closer ties to one another and to keep the candle lit.

2. Dr Billy Kidd profile image92
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 6 years ago

Yes and no. I've talked to a lot of people about taking the time to have quality relationships. In relationships where partners experience reward love, quality time happens naturally. They're friends so they chill together.

On the other hand, couples in relationships of convenience are just passing time together. They may think they have great sex or whatever. Yet there is no expression of deep, honest feelings, except maybe jealousy and anger. So sex if just a passing exchange where one person could be substituted for another. These relationships don't last.

Before I hit my twenty-sixth birthday, I had relationships of convenience. Now, the whole point is about quality time. It's better to chill than to seek a cheap thrill!

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Yes. We go frisbee golfing together, eating out together. It helps. Though we don't go to the movies, it is still some time to spend together.

working