jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do women like more nice boys or bad boys?

1. uczen profile image58
    uczenposted 6 years ago

Do women like more nice boys or bad boys?

2. neakin profile image73
    neakinposted 6 years ago

Depends on the womans age....lol  There was a time when i liked the bad boys.  One or two of them will cure you from that for the rest of your life.  These days it is most assuredly the nice boys!

3. rulalenska profile image87
    rulalenskaposted 6 years ago

No parent raises a son to be a bad boy. So a bad boy is almost always a poser who is too insecure to be his real self. He adopts the culture and mannerisms of the lowest or scariest types of men and thinks because he looks and acts like them he is tough and street smart. He has no idea how ridiculous he looks to normal people and how they pity him. Some females do like bad boys, probably because they see through to the insecurity and think they can fix it, but I don't see why any woman would give her precious self to a man who tries to pass himself off as someone he isn't. It stands to reason that if he lies to himself he will surely lie to you. Nice guys with jobs and manners finish first with me.

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Women like nice boys...  Most won't last long even with the hottest bad boy, there's too many hastles, it can become embarrassing and tiresome...  If he loves her a lot he'll try to 'smarted up' sometimes though.  At least, this is my experience.  Bad boys can be fun for a short time, but not much fun trying to have a long term relationship with one.

5. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

If you like heartache and tears, get yourself a bad boy and put a lot of effort into trying to change him.  It will never happen.  But we all go through phases.  Get someone you can depend on and who will love you for who you are.  Bad boys are just not worth it.  Unless you enjoy stress, high blood pressure and ulcers.

working