jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Let's say you are in a relationship. Is it cheating if a friend of yours kiss yo

1. Le_connaisseur profile image61
    Le_connaisseurposted 6 years ago

Let's say you are in a relationship. Is it cheating if a friend of yours kiss you on the lips?

2. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Would you feel comfortable telling the person with whom you're in a relationship? If not, then you may went to do a little self-assessment on your actions. If so, then no problem.

http://wychic.hubpages.com/hub/The-Defi … lationship

3. Extinct Soul profile image60
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

Depends on the kiss..If the kiss has a malice, even if its from a "friend"...then it falls in the line of cheating..wink

4. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

The exact definition of "cheating" is irrelevant. Ask yourself, "Would I do this if my significant other was standing right next to me?" If the answer is No, then don't do it. I'm fairly positive that if another man (no matter how friendly) kissed my wife on the lips, only divine intervention would keep my boot out of his chest cavity.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

If you are "asking" then it means you think a line may have been crossed. Would the friend kiss you the same way if your significant other were standing beside you? If someone showed your significant other a photo or video clip of the kiss taking place would your mate think it's not big deal? Would it bother you if your mate was being kissed by their friend?

Cheating like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people it's possible to "emotionally cheat" (without ever kissing), others view flirting as cheating, another may consider spending time with secret friends (meetings, lunches, dinners, or attending activities....etc) is a form of cheating. Knowing your partner is a major key in determining if a line has been crossed in "their minds". Also knowing how you would feel if things were the other way around helps one stay on track.

6. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

It really depends on the kiss.  I have male friends that kiss me on the lips in front of my husband...pretty sure neither he or I consider that cheating.

7. beatmakersnet profile image59
    beatmakersnetposted 4 years ago

if you dont see it coming then its not. but if you do it intentionally and you were my girlfreind i would be pissed off.

1. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"Cheating is in the eye of the beholder." LOL Not many guys standing across the room would laugh it off if they saw a guy kiss their girlfriend & (she) did not respond aggressively with anger or displeasure. The boyfriend would wonder what led to

8. sickdub profile image61
    sickdubposted 4 years ago

it depends i fyou kiss that person back. if you do then yes of course it is cheating.

working