jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you tell him?

1. Le_connaisseur profile image60
    Le_connaisseurposted 6 years ago

Would you tell him?

Your best friend (lady) is cheating on her husband. Would you tell him? Let's say he is dangerously jealous and doesn't like you either because you are a man. Would you still tell him? If not, what would you do ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5333412_f260.jpg

2. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Honestly, I wouldn't unless he was a very close friend. My advice would be to stay away from the lady friend for a while because he will eventually find out and you don't want to be a possible suspect. I just don't see any benefit to letting him know yourself. At most, I would express my opinion to the woman that she should confess.

3. LADYGIRL profile image60
    LADYGIRLposted 6 years ago

To be honest with you I would not tell him.  I would tell my best friend to let her husband know what is going on. He need to know and he is a very jealous man, if he find out from some other party. That will make him even more angry. Either you tell him or make a decision on what you want to do.  You just can't let things go on behind his back.  That would make things be a total chaos for real.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

He can't be your best friend and also not like at the same time.
    Howevever if "he is dangerously jealous" it's probably a good idea to stay out of it. No doubt his lady is aware of his temper and has chosen to put herself at risk.

If the lady is your best friend then your loyalty is to her. You are better off creating some distance between you and her. She may be using you as an alibi. Cheaters generally at some point draw their friends into their drama.

If you told him she might claim you came onto her and once she turned you down you came up with this story. If he doesn't like you because you are a man there is a good chance he will believe her over you. There is no "upside" for you either way.

5. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

If it were me in this position, I think that I would keep out of it, especially if you think that he will react violently. The relationship that they have can't be a happy one, so I do believe that he will eventually find out for himself.

6. selfdefenselesson profile image58
    selfdefenselessonposted 6 years ago

If he's not my best friend and I think he's a douche, then no I won't tell him.

First and foremost I'm friends with the lady. So my allegiance is there. If I was close to other person, I would definitely give notice to my lady friend to tell him. But in the scenario you mentioned I would just mind my own business. He will find out eventually.

working