jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why is it always so difficult to get over a breakup with the one you love?

1. Abhishek Nath profile image61
    Abhishek Nathposted 6 years ago

Why is it always so difficult to get over a breakup with the one you love?

Can anyone replace the partner who left you?
    Feel free to give your valuable answers..

2. drdspervez profile image70
    drdspervezposted 6 years ago

you find it difficult to reunite your relationship with someone you love because your ego comes in between your relationship if for a second you think that you can loose your love one fore ever then your  ego will not come in between your true relationship. so always be positive regarding your relationship.   smile

DR.DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

It's always difficult to give up a dream.
    A relationship is even more difficult to let go.
    You believe you are with someone you will be spending the rest of your life with. For whatever reason they decide their life would be better or happier without you.
    Whether a person gets fired from a job or dumped in a relationship, rejection hurts!
    However in order for them to have been "the one" they would have had to see you as being "the one" in return. Basically if you're not together then they were not "the one". (At least not in the forever sense)

Everyone changes their idea of what their perfect mate is as they mature and evolve. What you want in a mate at ages 16, 19, 25, ...etc may not be what you value  or desire at 35, 45, and so on.
    It's important to keep things in perspective after a break up.
    There are almost 7 Billion people on the planet.
    The odds are in your favor there are thousands if not millions of people you could have a wonderful life with. If there was only "one" person for us the majority of people would be married to their high school sweethearts! Life does go on.
    However you still have to go through the pain, do some introspective thinking to figure out how you became more "emotionally invested" then your ex, were their signs you ignored....etc  I wrote the following hub awhile back which may give you some additional insight.
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … in-General

4. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

It is more difficult if the lovers created a sexual bond.  Caring people find it hard to be rejected after such a surrender.  Without the sex factor, the breakup maybe still difficult due to issues like the lack of self-worth (feeling that the friendship added value to the individual) or jealousy (including anger that affections are being withdrawn to be given to someone else).

5. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

when someone breaks up with you, you tend to feel as though you've been discarded or dismissed...which is a tough thing to handle. A good way to look at it is that do you really want to be with someone who doesn't want you? I believe that there is at least one perfect mate for everyone...and they're out there somewhere looking for you as well. The amazing part is that you might not love the person that broke up with you, as much as you thought you did. I went through all the way into my mid-forties before I found the person that I actually fell in love with. I realized that I had never really been "in love" before with anyone...I liked them and I loved them, but I had never been "in love". big difference. the person you fall in love with is your soul mate and when you find him or her, you'll know without a doubt.

working