jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can you date a colleague in your work place?

1. workload profile image38
    workloadposted 6 years ago

Can you date a colleague in your work place?

2. VENZKHVAM profile image60
    VENZKHVAMposted 6 years ago

TRUE LOVE HAS NO RESTRICTIOONS THERE IS NO HARM IF YOU LIKE A PERSON.

3. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image70
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

of course you can, if does not hurt anyone who is related to that person. smile

4. Nefarious_Misery profile image68
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Of course you CAN, but be weary. You must acknowledge that if the relationship goes sour that you will still have to see that person every day. I have seen many incidents where after a relationship turns bad that it becomes difficult and sometimes even hostile for two people to work together.

5. profile image50
    dirkmayneposted 6 years ago

Well you can but I personally think it's a bit unethical. Plus what is going to happen if things do not work out between you two?

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

As long as it's not against your company's policies, then I see no problem with it.

When I joined the military I was told not to fraternize, but that didn't stop me from dating and eventually marrying my husband. We weren't really out about our relationship though. We weren't flaunting it in the faces of our superiors going, "Hey, look who's breaking the rules." We were tactful about it.

Overall though, the only concern one should have is what happens if things don't work out between the two of you. As long as your post-relationship relations don't affect the work place, then everything should be fine.

7. asmaiftikhar profile image77
    asmaiftikharposted 6 years ago

no  i dont think so that is not good to date in your work place.There should be a difference between your personal and offical life.

working