jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you choose to marry a beautiful poor person or a fat rich person?(material

1. Iulian M profile image61
    Iulian Mposted 6 years ago

Would you choose to marry a beautiful poor person or a fat rich person?(material speaking)

2. prairieprincess profile image95
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

How about a beautiful fat person? The two are not necessarily exclusive.

3. Career-Guide profile image59
    Career-Guideposted 6 years ago

Most of the girls going to choose second choice.... perhaps boys would go for real love even in any look and status

4. ubanichijioke profile image79
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Hmm, for me if am comfortable a good, kind hearted, well mannered poor person will make a good mate. Beautiful girls[as in on the face] don't trip me but, one that is beautiful inside does. Thanks

5. laidbacklady profile image78
    laidbackladyposted 6 years ago

I would choose to marry someone with a kind heart, a compassionate mind, a generosity of spirit, and a great sense of humor.  Physical size means zip.  Material possessions are nice, but they will not keep you warm in bed at night or ignite your passion and bring joy to your soul.

6. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Fat rich person. This doesn't ask anything about love, so it's just a question of playing gold digger - and it's better to marry someone with a truck-full of cash, then someone you're not happy with and living in rough times with.

7. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

There are a couple of ways to look at this.
    #1 Beauty fades over time.
    #2 A fat person can lose weight (Biggest Loser....etc)

However like most men I don't look for women to financially take care of me. Therefore her income is less important to me than her looks.

You will never see the female equivalent of Hugh Hefner.
    No woman in her mid-80s, wearing dentures, and a receeding hairline is going to have her pick of 20 something year old handsome studs no matter how much money she has.

8. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

Well, as they say, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

I would not marry for looks or for financial prosperity. Beauty is only skin deep and it quickly fades, and one's money is here today and gone tomorrow.

Best to marry someone with virtue and a strong character, because after the money is spent and the signs of age begin to appear, you are left with the core of a person's character.

In the United States, people don't need to worry about this much, because they treat marriage as if they are leasing a car - 60% of them turn in their cars and thier marriage within the first 3 years.

working