jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think a woman's intuition is usually right?

1. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

Do you think a woman's intuition is usually right?

I am mostly referring to suspecting cheating.  What do you think?

2. Allen Williams profile image81
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

The term "Women's Intuition" to me means common sense.  Some women have it and some don't.  If you have reason to believe that your man is cheating on you then you most likely have already put 2 and 2 together and used your common sense.  Cheaters don't get better.  It is time to confront him to be certain that he is cheating and if so it might be time to say good bye.  Why prolong something that isn't going to change?

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

no more then a mans. my wife was positive she was pregnant with a boy but i told her it was a girl. i was right and i'm so happy to be having a daughter.

4. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Yes when it comes to that a woman's intuation is usally right.  Some women 'know' that their partner is cheating, but will stick around until they find some kind of concrete evidence, for example going though the partners phone and calling the women suspected of being invovled to ask them about it)...  I think if something doesn't feel right, it's probably not right and you don't need to go about gathering further evidence.

5. dashingscorpio profile image89
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I believe everyone's intuition is usually right. When your mate behaves differently around you for an (extended period of time) there is something going on. It's just a matter of degree.
    Cheating while being awful is not the only problem. The real issue is a person does not feel "secure" about their relationship. Why stay in a relationship with someone you don't trust? You don't need "proof" to validate your feelings.

If it turned out your mate wasn't cheating he just didn't want to spend as much time with you anymore. You wouldn't suddenly jump for joy! Cheating does nothing more than offer you an "explanation" for the change in their behavior.
    If someone is not happy, not feeling loved, safe and secure in their marriage or relationship then finding out their mate is NOT cheating is not going to change those feelings.
    Some people need to have their mate to cheat in order for them to walk away from an otherwise "unhappy relationship". If you are in a relationship that is missing any of the following 6 traits (Honesty, Trust, Loyalty, Love & Devotion, Intimacy, and Emotional Security) the relationship is going to fail. If you're not getting what you want from someone it's either because they don't have it to give or they don't feel you are worth the effort to give it to. Either way you're with the wrong person.
    Cheating may be the "deal breaker" one hangs their hat on but in reality it's just an "explanation" for changes you observe. The real trick I suppose is in knowing what motivated their mate's desire to cheat. Thoughts always precede actions. If something doesn't "feel" right to you then it's probably not right for you. Always trust your intuition!

6. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

I think any spouse who is attentive should see the warning signs of a cheating spouse or one that is thinking about it. I also think there is some kind of spiritual connection between a bride and her groom and when there is a disturbance in the force, so to speak, it is likely to be felt.

7. Lynn A. Robinson profile image60
    Lynn A. Robinsonposted 5 years ago

The dictionary defines intuition as immediate cognition, “quick and ready” insight or the act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes. It comes from the Latin word “intueri” which means to “look within.” Intuition is direct and immediate knowledge. It tells you what you need to know, when you need to know it.

Intuition is a resource that provides an additional level of information that does not come from the analytical, logical, rational side of the brain. It can be a reliable and valuable tool when its language is understood and developed. Accurate intuition enables you to gain vital and valuable insight into yourself and those around you, including your partner.

Doubt is awful. You wake up in the morning feeling convinced the relationship is over and you just have to end it and get on with your life. By the afternoon you’ve flip-flopped and decided to give him another chance. After all, he’s under a lot of stress right now. But is that the right thing to do? Can your intuition help you decide what’s right?

To avoid being overwhelmed, let’s pretend you have three choices. Take a few minutes and do a “gut check” on each of the following options. Don’t try to think about them, just feel your body’s response.

Option 1 — This is “the one.” I want to continue the relationship.
    Option 2 — I’m going to give this relationship a few more months and see if it will work out.
    Option 3 — I want to end the relationship.

Which option felt the best?

working