How d you mend a broken heart from the one you Love ?

1. Retrohawaii profile image57
    Retrohawaiiposted 6 years ago

How d you mend a broken heart from the one you Love ?

2. OutsideTheLines profile image59
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

It will generally be a day to day process and will take a lot of time to heal. There are numerous things you can do to speed this process along though.

1.Dispose or put in storage all the things you have received from this person or things that remind you of them. I suggest storage as there is always a possibility you will get back together with this person in the future.

2.Put yourself out there to meet new people ONLY if you can promise yourself not to only talk about your ex as this will turn the person you are out with off and make them lose interest in you and decrease the chance for the new relationship to blossom and to contribute to your goal of getting over your past relationship.

3.find some form of closure. Ask them why they decided to end the relationship or preferably figure it out on your own.

4.No matter how badly you want to do your VERY best to not contact them. This will send you 10 steps backwards in your healing process. Remember you can't start something new if you're hanging onto something old.

5.think of every quirk and thing they do that you hate and when they come to mind only focus on these things so that you will only associate negative feelings with them.

6.realize that you have value with or without them. No one can think you're fantastic until YOU think you're fantastic.

I'll spare you the whole cheesy "plenty of fish in the sea" speech, but I do wish you the best and I understand that it is not easy to lose someone you love from your life.
    I hope you have a great day, keep moving forward, and God bless!