How to treat with someone if he abuse you when you call ?

  1. mottiandbander profile image71
    mottiandbanderposted 6 years ago

    How to treat with someone if he abuse you when you call ?

    I called someone and he abused me because he don't want to talk to me. I need to talk to him. What to do ?

  2. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

    Don't call someone who has already been abusive towards you, especially when you know they don't want to talk to you.  If there is something you truly need to discuss because of financial reasons, property or children etc you may need to either put it in writing or have someone else contact him on your behalf (Whether it be perhaps a male you are close to, or a Solicitor etc).  You could be getting yourself into an abusive situation if you continue to attempt contact with someone who is abusive and does not want contact with you.  It's most likely that nothing you say could possibly change his reaction to your contact.

  3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

    There are only 5 basic needs for any adult (air, water, food, shelter, and clothing)
    You don't "need" to talk to him. You "want" to talk to him. However he does not want to talk to YOU. That's his option!
    Send him an email or mail him a letter to say whatever it is you want to say and leave it up to him to contact you.
    Your real question (to yourself) should be, "Why do I want to talk to a guy who treats me like crap and does not want to talk to me?"
    Sometimes you have to accept things as they are and move on. With almost 7 Billion people on the planet I have to believe you could do better! Best of luck!