jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why cant I get a decent girlfriend

1. profile image49
    zotacposted 6 years ago

Why cant I get a decent girlfriend

through out my life I tend to attract the wrong type of girls. I always attract the ones that love money and party alot. am well built, hansome and love outdoor activities. all the girls that I been with only lasted about 6months(if so long). the thing is why cant I get a decent girl to settle down with. in my point of view the decent girls always end up with the stupid type(ruff neck). tell me why girls are like dat???

2. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Am sorry to say this but in my opinion, the problem could be with you and not with the girls. You can get some help from a dating agency near you.

3. R Pseudomen profile image78
    R Pseudomenposted 6 years ago

The girls you attract are the girls that are attracted to you. They see a great, good looking guy and figure they'll date you as long as the good time ride lasts but they aren't marrying material.
    You need to be more upfront in your relationship requirements and on the third date put the question to them "I'm looking for a long term relationship, do you share this too?"
    Their answer will provide you with your next move.

4. tinigenie profile image61
    tinigenieposted 6 years ago

You don't receive anything unless it is time.  The universe and the Lord (Don't mean to preach) have a mysterious way of bringing things to you.  Sometimes, you have to look within yourself and answer the unappealing questions about yourself.  Or you may not be the troubled one.  If not, then you have to stop looking because if you're anything like me, you will find the biggest jerk within a fifty mile radius.  Sometimes, you fail to see whats right in front of you.  This mystery person may already be in your life.  So take a good look at the people around you.  Your wife may be your friend, or a friend of a friend.  Step back and take a better look.  Then, wait for the universe to reciprocate.  In addition, paradigm you way of thinking.  That's just a fancy way of saying, change your thinking and know that you are worthy of the gifts that the universe has in store.OK. Please keep me posted and tell me how it goes. I'd be more than happy to help you.

working