jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Should we give a chance to an ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend..??? after 2 years o

1. Shanaaya profile image61
    Shanaayaposted 6 years ago

Should we give a chance to an ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend..??? after 2 years of separation??

2. ronhi profile image74
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

there are two sides of the coin. first, it depends on the reason why you separated in the first place. Maybe it was something childish but now you have seen why you were acting immaturely. But on the other hand, maybe it was something serious that caused your separation. For instance, if your ex was cheating on you, i would say don't give him a chance! He/She will probably do it again and you will end up one hurt person

3. KevinC9998 profile image78
    KevinC9998posted 6 years ago

I agree with Ronhi if it was cheating then probably not. However, many people grow and change and 2 years could have been the time needed apart to find oneself.

4. icciev profile image58
    iccievposted 6 years ago

I depend on the reason what was the reason of separation and why it talk this long. If separation were related to cheating, trust or faith issues I will never give another chance. but If it was for misunderstanding, communication problem I will definitely give him/ her another chance if I still like him.

5. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

It would depend on what caused the separation. There are grounds for believing that people can change a lot within a couple of years. People do make mistakes in life and try to learn and improve from them. With an ex you have to sit down and really think about what kind of person they are. Is it possible they could change? Are they worth taking the risk of another heartache? Do you feel confident enough to end the relationship if it's going no where? If you say yes to a few of these then maybe it's worth giving it another try - but I would take it slow and be cautious with my feelings.

6. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Why not? People change. If you still have the hots for your ex after two years, there is definitely something to pursue.

working