jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who do you love more, your father or your mother?

1. anemometers profile image58
    anemometersposted 6 years ago

Who do you love more, your father or your mother?

Most people will say they love them the same but what about you?

2. profile image55
    soniacharanposted 6 years ago

mother...
    i love my mom much...
    thanks mom for giving bme birth.

3. cre8ivOne profile image77
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

That's a pretty difficult question to ask someone.  I love each of my parents for different reasons.  My parents divorced when I was young and I lived with  my mother, so for that reason I will always have a soft spot for her as I watched her struggle to raise us.  My father was more of a weekend dad growing up but now that I am an adult, we have a wonderful relationship.  I love both of my parents very much.

4. saddlerider1 profile image69
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

My Mother may she be RIP for who she was

My Father for who he was not may he to be RIP

My Mentor who will always live in my heart RIP now my Muse who lives in my soul.

5. JohnnyB92 profile image60
    JohnnyB92posted 6 years ago

Now I do not love them the same but in a balance they are both my parents and important to me so they are loved equally but acted around and treated with different levels and actions of respect.  Mainly this is because I lived with my mom growing up and not my dad because they had gotten divorced when I was around 8 years old.

6. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

I love my Mother more because  of the unique intimacy between us as a Mother and Daughter, a different relationship as my love to my Father. I love my Father too in a very special way.

7. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

My mom left for London to work when i was only a year and a half and never came back. I was raised by my violent dad but he eventually changed so right now, we are the ultimate bestfriends int he whole wide world smile

8. ubanichijioke profile image76
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Love
    my mom
    most.
    She's the
    best!

She is strong, and always a great motivation.
    Thanks

9. brittanytodd profile image92
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

I don't think I could love either more than the other.  I was lucky enough to have both parents growing up and they are still together.  They are a team and I love them equally.

working