How long do a Aries male hold on to things that upset him

1. profile image48
    sharnae22posted 6 years ago

How long do a Aries male hold on to things that upset him

2. Nellieanna profile image82
    Nellieannaposted 6 years ago

My daughter is an Aries and I've loved an Aries male.  One thing about them is that they can be as angry and upset as Mars himself one moment and in the next couple of moments, not even remember what it was which upset them.  They live almost entirely in the present moment, so if it passes on without your prolonging it, they're OK.

However, if an issue really takes root in them, it becomes entrenched and virtually immoveable.  Not good to arouse their negativity whether it's quickly over or lasts.  They have intense feelings and reactions and are usually physically strong enough to make them felt.

They respond best to calm common sense when upset, not more high-voltage reactions from others.  Even if they're itching for a fight, don't give them one.  You'll be prolonging the present situation for them and then you'll be the one to regret it, more than likely.  Good luck.

3. profile image48
    sharnae22posted 6 years ago

Me an my boyfriend  been together for 3years off an on but our love is strong he's a Aries am a libra....we broke up some mouths ago to give each other space he moved to Boston a got another girlfriend.....so I end up just having a friend  we really didn't go out I always blew him off because my heart was with my boyfriend......in the mean time im paying his cell phone bill sending money...he broke up with the girl an wanted to get back with me so.....in order for me to start off fresh I had to tell the other guy he can't call text etc.....he guy said I led him on by say if I were to give him a chance I could see myself  marrying him I didn't mean it.....my boyfriend came home last week to visit  an saw the message in my phone went off im like we wasn't together  when I said that....then he was like why im still texting  the man Im. Like because I dont want him texting me he still gets mad...he said he's giving me my space so I can think about what I I really want.....i call he dont answer or he pushes the ignore button....would we ever get back together .....can someone answer this????

working