jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who is your best friend and why?

1. shwetha123 profile image73
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Who is your best friend and why?

2. brandasaur profile image59
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

My bestfriend is MY BOYFRIEND.
    Why? Because he's the only one that I share my life with. Even my problems, he's always there to help and support me with everything. If I have secrets regarding to my family, he's the only person that knew it. If I need advises that can't give by my friends, he's the one whose giving me, like he's not my boyfriend. He talk like a guy bestfriend of mine.

3. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

My best friend is my mom. Because she is always there for me since the very start of the journey.

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Mine is God because He is the only one who truly can understand me and loves me flawed or not.

5. Rastamermaid profile image74
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Me,and I will always keep it real with myself.

6. Tabiee profile image60
    Tabieeposted 6 years ago

My best friend is my brother. He is not my real brother, actually I don't have a real brother. But he is my junior. We study in same department and I have made him my brother and he calls me sister. He is best person in my life!

7. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

My best friend is me, I have good friends though I am the best one. Once you find yourself and make peace with who you are, you find ways to treat yourself really good, advise yourself and keep your secrets@@@!!!LOL
    True, I have passed that period I was looking in others for things only I can give myself. I love my friends, but don't call anybody my best friend no more.

8. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

my bestfriend who i called star is my bestfriend hahahaha...we meet in college..she is my number 1 fan lols..she is very supportive and always believing in me..she is one of the best person i ever meet in my life..and i know she is a gift OF GOD to me!! through MAMA MARY!!!..she is so very special in many ways..she is generous in spirit always willing to lend a helping hand even to those who treats her bad..she is so good that is why some of her friends just abuse her kindness..she always surprise me in so many ways..very sweet and caring..she loves me so much!!! and i love my bestfriend too..in a world full of fake,i find a real deal in her,someone who will leave everyone when she sees me..we been through a lot and still we survive it all!!!..i am grateful to MAMA MARY that she send me a bestfriend like her..i feel like she is a better bestfriend to me than me to her..not everyone have a real friend!!!..so i feel very blessed to have a bestfriend like STAR!!! smile

working