jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you call yourself a good friend?

1. learner365 profile image76
    learner365posted 6 years ago

Do you call yourself a good friend?

What special thing you think you do for your friends that make you good in their eyes?

2. Sky9106 profile image74
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

If they are my friends, I have sworn to the only laws of friendship there are with them and I will never toy around or experiment with it .

That Law is "Honesty"
    Because with friends, what you are doing is coming out of your comfort zone, coming out of your security to give and tell everyone around you that's good and true. That you have found another like yourself .

My friends are automatically "my" family's friends. Those I have matured enough to accept as family.

Because my friends have grown to understand and adhere to truth of friendship like myself, to such perfection, that they have blown some who are biological family, out of existence.

Those same friends have become more to me than many of my biological family.
    Especially for their honesty and trust.

The answer is I bring unconditional honesty.

3. samanthamayer profile image70
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

I would like to think so. I am fiercely loyal and I enjoy spending quality time with my friends. I think some of the important aspects of friendship are standing up for each other, always being honest and true, and genuinely caring about what the other is feeling or has to say,

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Not really. They normal tell me about their problems and I give them my intake. My suggestions are typically without emotions and are for the individual's gain. I'm not much of a girly girl. Just painting nails is the worst that I do.

5. vocalcoach profile image98
    vocalcoachposted 6 years ago

Friendship is a gift to be treasured. As such, I hope my friends value my friendship. I try to be a good listener and like to think I can always be counted on when I'm needed. I am told that I am supportive with a positive attitude. I like to be the kind of friend that I appreciate in others.