jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you are married, Are You Happy In Your Married Life?

1. sprobin profile image61
    sprobinposted 6 years ago

If you are married,
    Are You Happy In Your Married Life?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5967057_f260.jpg

2. Ruchi Urvashi profile image75
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am married and I am happy. We need to remember that relationships are about thinking positively about each other. When we think positively, we speak and do positive things for each other. Then good relationships naturally flow.

3. loveorlost profile image37
    loveorlostposted 6 years ago

I think if you want  a long relationship you shouldn't get married. Married change life in different way i mean a life with lots of responsibilities. The charm of dating a girlfriend cant be foun if you are married the same person.

4. lorenmurcia profile image89
    lorenmurciaposted 6 years ago

Yes, I'm married and happy. Just hoping that this will last. However, it is not all a bed of roses. There are some spats but we try to resolve it before going to bed at night. This seems to work on us. I hope it does, too, to other couples.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am happy and content with him.  We have been married 41 years and are best friends.  There have been hard times, sure like everyone--but the key is how you handle the bad times, together?  Or separately?

Wouldn't trade him.

6. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I  have been married to the same man for so long ( 30) years, that it is difficult to remember what a bride, a newly wed might feel like..........

Yes, I am 'happy" or content..................

Just yesterday, I was pondering about autos.............I can not remember the last time my auto broke down or left me stranded..............I can not recall.

I have not ever been without, food, heat, hot water, electricity...........

I was activley thinking of these things.................and I can not recall the last true disappointment.

It says a lot about my hubby.

Life, is not always blissful..............but my spouse is not the one to blame.

7. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

Yes. Married life is not easy, but going for your dream never comes without trials. I think that the biggest the key to a happy marriage is not giving up your own life for the person you love and not asking them to give up theirs.

8. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

My marriage was a sham. My blushing bride told me near the end of our marriage that she married me because she thought I had money. At the end of the day, I was nothing more than a "starter husband".

Polls and studies have shown that only 10% of married American couples who have been married for 10 years or more consider themselves to be "happily" married.

working