jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What annoys you most day-to-day?

1. rickzimmerman profile image78
    rickzimmermanposted 6 years ago

What annoys you most day-to-day?

Bad drivers? Rude people? Politics? Ringtones? Loud music? Weather?

2. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

Incompetent people get on my nerves day to day.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Lack of ethics and morals. "I can call her a whore, but no one else can! I'll fight him right now if I have to." 1. You don't have to. You just think you do. 2. HYPOCRITE! Etc. Etc. Etc. It just irritates me. And in the end they always think they are right.

4. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

My biggest peeve is rude people, esp rude staff who work in customer facing jobs who do not deserve to be paid to release their negative energy into the mass consumer environment......

5. profile image0
    Emer420posted 6 years ago

Hypocrites and people who contradict themselves.  Also, close minded people. Grrr.

6. favouriteperfume profile image71
    favouriteperfumeposted 6 years ago

The ignorant racist who sits next to me at work who shows no shame in saying the awful things he does. When we challenge him, he still thinks he's right. I can't complain to my boss, he's as bad.

7. hoteltravel profile image71
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

Rude and inconsiderate behavior from people I interact with. Absence of provocation makes it worse.

8. theclevercat profile image94
    theclevercatposted 6 years ago

Entitlement! Narcissistic people drive me nuts... no one is entitled to tangible items, love, money, or attention just because something didn't go their way at some point.

9. Paradise7 profile image87
    Paradise7posted 6 years ago

favorite perfume's bigot bugs me.  I really don't like bigotry of any kind in any form.  On the other hand, shoot me for a stranger, but I really can't stand rap music.  I think the lyrics are often too demeaning of women; also--to glorify ganstas and drug dealers is NOT my idea of contributing to culture.