jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

It's possible to dislike 'your love.' On a scale from 1-10, how much do you 'l

1. Princess Prisca profile image61
    Princess Priscaposted 6 years ago

It's possible to dislike 'your love.'   On a scale from 1-10, how much do you 'like' your love?

It's possible to dislike 'your love.'  On a scale from 1-10, how much do you really like the one that you love?  Being in love with someone does not always mean that you like the person. 

Example: The person that you love is/has;  mean to animals, mean to the paper boy, a foul attitude, to be right all of the time, a foul potty mouth, dirty clothes on the floor 50 feet away from the laundry hamper, etc...

2. Author Cheryl profile image87
    Author Cherylposted 6 years ago

Then if you don't like them because of the above reasons then why would you even be with them.  Yes I love/like my husband 100% of the time.

3. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

On a scale of 1 to 10, a person must love themselves ten, before you can love anyone else you must love yourself 100%.

You are not responsible for your partners actions, love your partner 100% all of the time, you could point out that for any relationship to work properly, both people must put in 50% each.

Just my humble input, no 50% share no relationship, there are many more people out there looking for an equally shared relationship.

4. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I'd say on average I like my love about a 9 most days. There are definite times when that my own mood lessens the "like" I feel for her.

5. cicsomum profile image58
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

Love is nothing more than a chemical reaction, which eventually (soon or late) exhausts resources and fades away. When this happens, couples usually begin having conflicts. In the end, the person you need is someone you can tolerate when love is gone.