What challenge did you try to avoid at all cost but after going through came out

1. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

What challenge did you try to avoid at all cost but after going through came out better than before?

2. jellygator profile image92
    jellygatorposted 6 years ago

Well, marriage would probably top that list, but it wouldn't be the only thing there. Moving to another city where I knew nobody and had no job was another. Having children (when I was on birth control!) was another -  and probably the most significant because when I split with their dad, I *also* tried to avoid them feeling like they were put in the middle of unresolved conflict.... If only he'd done the same, sigh Finally, joining the Army might have been another, except I at least knew I'd have *some* benefits from it.

3. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

I tried to avoid going to college because I was not great with foreign languages and did not do well in French in high school.  I chose a major that would not have a foreign language as a requirement and earned my BS degree that is a requirement for the job of which I am now employed.  I also wanted to model and chose to go to college instead because at that time supermodels were not business women such as Tyra Banks or TV personalities such as Heidi Klum. I came through delaying becoming a model because the college degree was obviously  much more useful but  the focus on being a model made me more health conscious. So there is no denying that a college education is a requirement and a necessity.  Even though I was  foreign language challenged and delayed pursuing a career as a model,  I managed to earn by BS Degree and also have done graduate work as well.