jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do You Think of Your First Love Still?

1. Shil1978 profile image92
    Shil1978posted 6 years ago

Do You Think of Your First Love Still?

Do you think of him/her often, or you've pretty much forgotten!!

2. pingthis2012 profile image59
    pingthis2012posted 6 years ago

3 years later and i still have dreams about her -__-

3. cloverleaffarm profile image64
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

My first love was my high school sweetheart. We went together for a over year in high school, and then broke up. We went our separate ways, then reunited in 1999, 20 years after our first relationship. We didn't stay together then, and again went our separate ways. Sadly, he died in 2010, and last year at our 30th high school reunion, I missed him not being there. Myself, a few friends got together at his grave and set balloons free to heaven. We all cried.
    He will always be a part of my heart, and therefore a part of my thoughts.

4. Daughter Of Maat profile image97
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

No actually, because based on what I know now, it really wasn't love. My husband is my first true love. I rarely think of my first boyfriend however. He dumped me at my high school homecoming dance, so it's not one of those memories I really want to remember lol.

5. sassydee profile image75
    sassydeeposted 6 years ago

yes of course how could one not? well not all the time just every now and then

6. nina64 profile image80
    nina64posted 6 years ago

Yes I do. He had such an impact on my life. Although, we did not stay together, we are still friends. I think of all the wonderful times we had and it just stuck with me. I cherished the relationship that I had with him. People grow and change. Therefore, his directions in life were not the same as mine, so it was time to move on. But I will never forget his smile!!!