jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What would your response be if someone you loved told you they were gay?

1. susiempn profile image84
    susiempnposted 5 years ago

What would your response be if someone you loved told you they were gay?

2. d.william profile image79
    d.williamposted 5 years ago

easy question.  tell them they are loved and accepted for who they are.  That we are not put on this earth to judge or question the decisions of nature.  and assure them that i would always be here if they needed help with others that are unable to cope with their own realities.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Why should someone telling you he is happy and joyful make a difference in how you respond?  Unles, of course, he is normally not happy and joyful, you may then be surprised by the revelation.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I would ask them a few questions about their choice and accept it if they were a good friend. Most gay friend's are nice to hang around.

5. Hayley Richardson profile image80
    Hayley Richardsonposted 5 years ago

To be honest, it wouldn't be an issue at all. I'd be happy that they were happy and fully supportive of them.

6. profile image0
    paralegalproposted 5 years ago

I would be grateful that he or she trusted me enough to share something so personal with me - and try to be a good and supportive friend.

7. WookieWonderfuls profile image60
    WookieWonderfulsposted 5 years ago

I'd probably suggest a spot of 'sugar shopping' lol. Iv got lots of gay friends but then I am myself...ever noticed a lot of gay people have a lot of gay friends?

8. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 5 years ago

If someone I love told me they are gay, I would accept them, love them unconditionally, and never treat them any differently.

working