jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think padded bra's are okay?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Do you think padded bra's are okay?

Do you think padded bra's are okay, or would you want to sue under the 'Trades Descriptions Act' if you found out your date/girlfriend wore them when you got a bit closer? Another words would you feel mislead, and like you had been sold false goods?

2. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

I think its okay for flat chested woman as it makes them feel more feminine. It's better then getting fake boobs in my book!

3. cleaner3 profile image76
    cleaner3posted 6 years ago

I like all bra's especially when I get to take them off of her.It's not whats up front, it's whats underneath that counts!

4. KikiCobain profile image67
    KikiCobainposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, I think they are a great invention.  The padding is just emphasizing what you may or may not have.
    Padded bra's help a lot of women who may have self confidence issues with regards to their breast size feel more comfortable, which is great.

5. Der Meister profile image70
    Der Meisterposted 6 years ago

I  think that they are akin to false advertising.

6. RosemaryHale profile image70
    RosemaryHaleposted 6 years ago

I, personally, wear padded bras. Not super padded ones that make my breasts a whole size bigger or anything. Just something to give them a little extra push. I get cold really easily, so if I didn't wear padded bras, everyone would get to see my hard nipples. And I absolutely hate when I can see other people's nipples through their bras. It's gross.